cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

September 12, new batch processing

vonFelty
Honored Guest
Oculus Rift just informed me they successfully billed my credit card and the order page says processing now.

My order was on July 3rd and I am in USA.

[edit]

On retrospect I should have just posted this to the shipping thread, but I was overcome with emotion.
5 REPLIES 5

vrgamerdude
Heroic Explorer
You have just made my day!!!! July 9th here and I was starting to give up hope of any more early July orders going to processing this week!!! Oh C'mon Oculus, just get 6 more days into US orders!!!! I'm dying a bit inside every time I hit F5 today 😉
"I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel, and it is the headlamp of the oncoming virtual hype train!"

shim2
Adventurer
"vrgamerdude" wrote:
You have just made my day!!!! July 9th here and I was starting to give up hope of any more early July orders going to processing this week!!! Oh C'mon Oculus, just get 6 more days into US orders!!!! I'm dying a bit inside every time I hit F5 today 😉

Someone posted a July 7th processing on reddit. Looks like it's slowed down, maybe by Monday you'll get the email. They did weekend processing last week so don't give up hope just yet!

Halopend
Explorer
Looking at how fast they blew through June (~1.5 weeks) most of the North American July orders should start shipping next week.

😮

vonFelty
Honored Guest
Just a small update... They just sent me an email that it shipped so it was only in processing for less than 24 hours. According to UPS I should get it on 9/19 which is this upcoming Friday.

shim2
Adventurer
"vonFelty" wrote:
Just a small update... They just sent me an email that it shipped so it was only in processing for less than 24 hours. According to UPS I should get it on 9/19 which is this upcoming Friday.

Congrats, hopefully they get some more orders processing this weekend.