cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Side quest / stEam🤔🤔

REDdgz
Honored Guest

So, I have a side quest account, a steam account, but I don't have an Android phone. Or a gaming PC. What do I need to do So, I can access My steam and side quest accounts. In Simplemen terms cuz I am Far from tech smart .

1 REPLY 1

ohgrant
Superstar

Not sure what you are looking to do with Steam or SideQuest. If you don't have a gaming PC, there is nothing you can access in Steam from your Quest. A high-end gaming PC is a requirement to access your Steam games with either the link cable or airlink. 

Sidequest is a cool program that will let you tweak a few things, install game mods and early demos. You need to have your Quest in dev mode . If you don't have a PC or a phone that supports it, you have no other option but to get one or borrow one.

Unclear what you are trying to accomplish? If you don't have the things you need and simply trying to find more available content you may want to see what AppLab has to offer

Gigabyte  AB350 Ryzen 2700x, 32gb ddr 4 3200, 2080ti. HP Reverb G2, Index controllers, Quest 1 and 2x Quest 2. 65" 3DTV HD3D DLP projector.