cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Survey: How has VR affected your mental health?

jl444.20
Honored Guest

Hi! I am researching about how VR affects youth mental health. T his research will be used for a virtual poster that will be presented at an international conference. If you are between the ages of 15-24, I would love to hear your input about this topic in the anonymous survey I created. It should take between 5-10 minutes, you don't have to answer every question.

Here is the link: https://forms.gle/nJVbNA3LLg7jWTER8

Thank you and have a great rest of your day!

2 REPLIES 2

Karmagedon
Protege

the tracking and poor quality of the quest 3 is not good for my health.. 1000$ lost. I'll make sure my cie never support this crap

@Karmagedon this is a thread asking for people to take a survey regarding VR affecting health, this isn't a thread for you to add your hardware complaint to.

You created a thread for your problem so please stick to that thread. Don't cross-post your complaint to other people's threads that have nothing to do with your problem, that's disruptive behaviour and it's not fair to the people who create threads to talk about other things.

I'll leave this comment here for a while, but then I'll delete your post from this thread.

13700K, RTX 4070 Ti, Asus ROG Strix Z790-A Gaming, Corsair H150i Capellix, 64GB Corsair Vengence DDR5, Corsair 5000D Airflow, 4TB Samsung 870 , 2TB Samsung 990 Pro x 2, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, Quest, 2, 3, Pro