cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TESTED REVIEW IS IN

VizionVR
Rising Star
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC2VIE0hkko&feature=youtu.be

Not a Rift fanboi. Not a Vive fanboi. I'm a VR fanboi. Get it straight.
11 REPLIES 11

ThreeDeeVision
Superstar
Must...Not....Watch.....  😄
i7 5960X @ 3.8 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 PC2800 | GTX Titan X Pascal | Win 10 64 bit | Asus ROG PG348Q | EVGA X99 Classified

maxpare79
Trustee
Honestly ThreeDee it's a really superficial review, not even a review, it's more of a product presentation and answering people questions then anything else
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first 🙂 I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner

pjenness
Rising Star
Interesting

The way the headphones are connect would allow for upgrades quite easily, due to that connection. Can probably expect some 3rd party ones in the future.

-P
Drift VFX Visual, Virtual , Vertical Want 970GTX on Macbook for good FPS? https://forums.oculus.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=17349

Vega55
Explorer
Guys, as much as I love the idea of VR, as much as I've been supporting Oculus from day one, but this is the crappiest revier OR could possibly have. It is SO unprofessional and obviously paid for. OR deserves so much better.

jyoun
Explorer
Yea, for most of us the only thing you'll learn is that they failed to realize how the sensor unscrews for alternative mounting...

maxpare79
Trustee
Like I said this isn't a review as much as a live Q&A and a presentation....
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first 🙂 I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner

VizionVR
Rising Star
Usually Tested give fantastic reviews. Perhaps they've been following VR for so long that they've run out of things to say about it?
Not a Rift fanboi. Not a Vive fanboi. I'm a VR fanboi. Get it straight.

maxpare79
Trustee

VizionVR said:

Usually Tested give fantastic reviews. Perhaps they've been following VR for so long that they've run out of things to say about it?

Yeah can't say that I was impress with it.It was much more of a hands-on explanation then anything else...Loved the Pinball controller that Jeremy made the other day, I might build one as well just for the fun of it...

przecinek
Rising Star
They already had opportunity to test CV1 on so many occasions that I think it's just difficult for them to come up with something new, or even look genuinely excited. But I watch all their VR related videos so I watched this one too 🙂