cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible oculus customer support

Anonymous
Not applicable
Back and forth so many times with oculus support until i have disputed the charge with my credit card company...sent back the oculus go i bought and it seems oculus lost it and basically just stopped responding to me.
3 REPLIES 3

parsecn
Heroic Explorer
In my one interaction with Oculus support over the new year, which involved multiple reps, I had nothing but a positive experience and they resolved my issue with little hassle. YMMV.

MikeF
Trustee
If you did a chargeback then thats why they're done interacting with you. You got your money, they got the go.

Anonymous
Not applicable

MikeF said:

If you did a chargeback then thats why they're done interacting with you. You got your money, they got the go.

Usually a company will stop responding if you did do a charge back because "you" are not the one they need to talk to anymore but the shipper, CC, and warehouse. Depending on who took coverage over the shipping though - (say you paid to ship it back) then you might be on hook if it is lost in shipping though. On the flip side - if it was lost in shipping and they paid to get it back - then again - you are not the person they would need to talk to anymore it would be the shipping company.