cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texting on oculus?

OptimusGlide
Level 2

I know it's quest 2 is not cellular but is there an app that can send phone text alerts to the Oculus quest via wifi?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

WootM4ge
Retired Support

There's a feature that allows this already built into the Quest 2's software! You can receive your phones notification while in VR through the Phone Notifications mobile app setting! Here is a useful article that provides sets on how to turn on and other aspects of the Phone Notifications feature! Hope this helps! 

Super Hot and Onward to work up a sweat, Walkabout Mini Golf for peace of mind, and Beat Saber to hone my focus! With that out of the way... what can I do ya for?!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

WootM4ge
Retired Support

There's a feature that allows this already built into the Quest 2's software! You can receive your phones notification while in VR through the Phone Notifications mobile app setting! Here is a useful article that provides sets on how to turn on and other aspects of the Phone Notifications feature! Hope this helps! 

Super Hot and Onward to work up a sweat, Walkabout Mini Golf for peace of mind, and Beat Saber to hone my focus! With that out of the way... what can I do ya for?!