cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The LZoltowski appreciation thread

Techy111
MVP
MVP
So where has he been, why is he back. What are "warmer climes" and why does his avatar picture look like Fernando Alonso? The saga continues 😉 welcome home mate !!!
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

12 REPLIES 12

god_alom
Adventurer
Maybe he went on a space mission sent by nasa because they thought large pineapples were growing out the planet.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
 😄 now that's a possibility mate ? 
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

cybereality
Grand Champion
Glad to see an old face again.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
You can't have an LZ appreciation thread without random meme's. I'll go first!

nalex66
MVP
MVP

Glad to see an old face again.

You hear that LZ? Cyber says YOUR FACE IS OLD!! The nerve!!

Now that you're back, you don't happen to have @DaftnDirect tucked away somewhere, do you? He's been AWOL for almost as long as you have.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Techy111
MVP
MVP
bgkme7nbj5qz.jpg

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Nice, jump on in and stir some crap. Its a big enough forum for your ego also mate  😉

elboffor
Consultant
Welcome back ZL.
And nice attempted derailment atmos
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Yesterday I was reminded that @kzintzi has atmos on his Ignore list, so I added Atmos to mine as well. Gonna see if that helps improve the quality and overall IQ of the reading experience on this forum. So far the result is nice. Highly recommended!