cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The LZoltowski appreciation thread

Techy111
Level 15
So where has he been, why is he back. What are "warmer climes" and why does his avatar picture look like Fernando Alonso? The saga continues 😉 welcome home mate !!!
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

12 REPLIES 12

Hiro_Protag0nist
Level 13

Zenbane said:

Yesterday I was reminded that @kzintzi has atmos on his Ignore list, so I added Atmos to mine as well. Gonna see if that helps improve the quality and overall IQ of the reading experience on this forum. So far the result is nice. Highly recommended!

I'm surprised you and Atmos ever get to speak - you being on his ignore list for the past 4 months and all...

https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/comment/482249#Comment_482249

Hiro_Protag0nist
Level 13

Atmos73 said:

He's still on my ignore list for sure but he replies to my posts and I then feel obliged to reply in kind. 

You're a good egg Atmos, he's been a bit clingy since being given the boot the other week mate.

Ah, i should not have said that...

kzintzi
Level 10

Zenbane said:

Yesterday I was reminded that @kzintzi has atmos on his Ignore list, so I added Atmos to mine as well. Gonna see if that helps improve the quality and overall IQ of the reading experience on this forum. So far the result is nice. Highly recommended!

Glad I could help :wink:

[kzintzi: making the interwebs safe since Tuesday]
Though you are more than slightly incoherent, I agree with you Madam,
a plum is a terrible thing to do to a nostril.