cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying Out Some New Equipment!

rVRcloset
Heroic Explorer
The new Fanatec CSW V2.5, BMW M3 GT2 Rim and the ClubSport SQ Shifter V1.5 in Dirt Rally.  😄
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JngAjhsCbA4&t=246s
The Closet Sim Rig
Aourus Pro Z390 - i7 8086K 32GB Ram - MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio 11GB - Windows 10  / GT Omega WS - NLR V3 - RS6 - Jetseat kw-908 / Fanatec CSW 2.5 / Fanatec ClubSport V3 pedals / Fanatec SQ Shifter 1.5 / Fanatec CS HB V.1.5 / HE SQ Shifter / SHH Shifter / TH8A Shifter / G27 Shifter - Button Box / DSD Button Box / BBJ Button Box / Wind simulator / Rift - S
35 REPLIES 35

falken76
Expert Consultant
Good grief, it took me a minute to realize you were super imposed on the left side of the screen.  I was thinking the animation for the hand switching from the steering wheel to the gear shifter was amazing until I realized I was looking at live footage  😞

falken76 said:

Good grief, it took me a minute to realize you were super imposed on the left side of the screen.  I was thinking the animation for the hand switching from the steering wheel to the gear shifter was amazing until I realized I was looking at live footage  😞

😄 
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't think your wheel was properly attached to base as speedo light wasn't working (I have the same kit).

Anonymous
Not applicable

Rolz said:

I don't think your wheel was properly attached to base as speedo light wasn't working (I have the same kit).

unless u turned it off, but I don't know how (or why) to do that. 😉

rVRcloset
Heroic Explorer

Rolz said:

Rolz said:

Rolz said:

unless u turned it off, but I don't know how (or why) to do that. 😉

Hm, good point, I'm using fanaleds, so I might have forgotten to switch the profile to Dirt Rally.. Will have to check on that, thanks for the heads up!
The Closet Sim Rig
Aourus Pro Z390 - i7 8086K 32GB Ram - MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio 11GB - Windows 10  / GT Omega WS - NLR V3 - RS6 - Jetseat kw-908 / Fanatec CSW 2.5 / Fanatec ClubSport V3 pedals / Fanatec SQ Shifter 1.5 / Fanatec CS HB V.1.5 / HE SQ Shifter / SHH Shifter / TH8A Shifter / G27 Shifter - Button Box / DSD Button Box / BBJ Button Box / Wind simulator / Rift - S

rVRcloset
Heroic Explorer
Fanatec V3 pedals in pCars 2:
https://youtu.be/0GiXmrW3UOE
The Closet Sim Rig

rVRcloset
Heroic Explorer

Rolz said:

Just tried it, and I can't get the led displays to work in Dirt Rally, neither with or without fanaleds.. Are your leds working in Dirt?
I have no issues in any other title.
The Closet Sim Rig

rVRcloset
Heroic Explorer
A new classic wheel rim
https://youtu.be/Xb3-CA52hvQ
The Closet Sim Rig

rVRcloset
Heroic Explorer
The Classic Formula 80's Rim.
https://youtu.be/22Z-LYg7yl8
The Closet Sim Rig