cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vorpx

Ossielocal
Explorer
Hi guys was wondering if any one using vorpx and having much luck with it ? Wanted to try BF4 ,Rfactor ,Blackops .
52 REPLIES 52

ht88
Honored Guest
Ralf, I will. Give me a day or two though, as I will be busy.

What should I email you exactly? The services from ctrl-alt-del? Or the processes?

Please explain what you need, and I too think it is something with my system since other injectors have not worked. Thanks for this.

ralfal
Honored Guest
The most important thing would be a full list of all running processes and services. The easiest way to get these is to make screenshots of both the processes and the services tab in your task manager. Just send me these screenshots. Apart from that a list of the games that did not work is required and some basic system specs (CPU, RAM, graphics card etc.).

Also a dxdiag.txt would be useful, which can be created with a Windows tool that you can start by typing dxdiag into the search field of your start menu and then save the diagnostic information to your hd.

Riftology
Honored Guest
I dont get why vorpx is so terrible at emulating 3d for non vr games, half life 2 wasnt meant for vr yet it looks and plays absolutely perfect like a native VR game and yes I know valve has a huge team to work out the kinks to make it a true vr experience but wouldnt be easier to mimic the way native vr games play instead of using the fisheye distortion thing
I mean it makes total sense to just ditch the fisheye and go the rift demos/half life 2 route

Anonymous
Not applicable
Having people developing things for and around our beloved Rift is all we can wish for. But some vr sw is just overpriced, like vorpx, diplopia, etc.

Anyway, its better to be able to buy something then not. So if someone has the money and nerves, why not.

For all the others.... anarchyyyyyy :mrgreen:

Riftology
Honored Guest
Feel like ive been robbed 😞 only like 2% of all pc games
work with voprx :cry:, tridef 90% games work just fine
I wish I would of waited, why ralf why did you deceive us?
Why did you make is sound so good on your site homepage
you made it seem like every game worked.

You have a better chance making it free and open source to expand and make it grow, yet you lie and released a cheap and extremely unfinished product for an INSANE price with No TRIAL with RARE updates (every 6 months ).... this is madness utter madness.

Skyrim is supposedly optimized for vorpx yet it looks like complete and utter garbage the buildings and characters are so tiny and major glitches, the positional tracking is a joke and is not accurate in any way..cant believe your getting away with this..
Id gladly delete my vorpx and erase my serial key if I could get a refund.

deathpooldk2
Honored Guest
There have actually been a few posts I have read now of people wanting refunds....I think it is in the terms of VorpX that you can not get a refund once you use your key...thing is there was no trial period so we HAD to use the key to have the program "work".

My brother got this driver and he was furious. He still has not played a game on it, still plays demos rofl

redoxoder
Explorer
someone have tested vireio ? it is free and open source
Vireio 2.0.5 Alpha 1 is OUT!

http://www.mtbs3d.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=169&Itemid=490

i can't test it because ...waiting my dk2 (europe) :cry:

it would be nice to have feedback about it .

thks

christian

Christophe
Honored Guest
"redoxoder" wrote:
someone have tested vireio ? it is free and open source
Vireio 2.0.5 Alpha 1 is OUT!

http://www.mtbs3d.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=169&Itemid=490

i can't test it because ...waiting my dk2 (europe) :cry:

it would be nice to have feedback about it .

thks

christian

Good news indeed. Looking forward to my DK2 to try this!

IsoMacintosh
Explorer
"deathpooldk2" wrote:
There have actually been a few posts I have read now of people wanting refunds....I think it is in the terms of VorpX that you can not get a refund once you use your key...thing is there was no trial period so we HAD to use the key to have the program "work".

AFAIK they are a german developer, so if they were selling it then EU says that they would have to have a refund option. But they are selling it from america so they don't have to do refunds.

If you are from EU then i suggest selling your copy, but you might have to fight with Vorpx because they dont seem to be keen on following EU regulations.

mta
Honored Guest
They talk about refunds like you have consumer products. The oculus rift is still still in it's experimental stages and so is Vorpx. Maybe they need to make this clearer for the idiots asking for refunds.