cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHERE are the 3d Movies?

737Guy
Level 3
When are the 3d movies for the Theaters? There are very few now available in the video section or is there another way to load and watch3D ?
This was a BIG draw for me to this VR

4 REPLIES 4

cybereality
Level 15
There are lots of 3D movies on Blu-Ray but I'm not sure there is a way to play them directly. There are a bunch of VR video apps that can play SBS files, but you'll have to rip the Blu-Ray yourself.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

ParadiseDecay
Level 8
I used to watch a lot of Blu-ray 3D movies on my PS4 with a 3D monitor. I found a website that features most of the ones I own, so I simply downloaded the ones I own and now I can watch them in Virtual Desktop or Bigscreen beta.
I never had much luck trying to rip the DVD's directly.
☆ YouTube 'Content Creator' and 'Steam Curator' ( https://www.youtube.com/user/ParadiseDecay ) ☆ Devs! I'm always on the look out for new and interesting VR experiences! ☆ Oculus Rift CV1 ☆ Windows 10, 64 bit ☆ Intel Core i7-3770 ☆ 16.0GB Ram ☆ GeForce GTX 1060

Choronzon
Level 5
Just go Youtube - watch/download 3D trailers (sbs). If you like a trailer, go torrent.

737Guy
Level 3
Thanks for the replies!