cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website sucks, everything is terrible.

ATomasik
Protege
I'm finding it awfully difficult to navigate throughout the website and I find I have to click on the same thing multiple times to get to the page I want even though they're named the same thing and just have different things on each.
13 REPLIES 13

diogofigueiredo
Protege
"ATomasik" wrote:
I'm finding it awfully difficult to navigate throughout the website and I find I have to click on the same thing multiple times to get to the page I want even though they're named the same thing and just have different things on each.

While I do not approve your aggressive (and hyperbolic) attitude, I have to agree that the new website is not at all intuitive. It's just a beautiful slideshow of CV1 items, but very dysfunctional.
Owner of a DK2 since October 2014. Anxiously waiting for the delivery of the CV1.

Jotokutora
Adventurer
"diogofigueiredo" wrote:
"ATomasik" wrote:

While I do not approve your aggressive (and hyperbolic) attitude, I have to agree that the new website is not at all intuitive. It's just a beautiful slideshow of CV1 items, but very dysfunctional.

Cut him some slack, he seems frustrated for the reasons he stated. I agree, confusing to navigate.

Anonymous
Not applicable
The website wouldn't be nearly as annoying if they would just give us a forum option in the main menu list. This Creators bull crap needs to go.

VizionVR
Rising Star
First world problems. Five alarm response. Welcome to the internet. :lol:
Not a Rift fanboi. Not a Vive fanboi. I'm a VR fanboi. Get it straight.

edulinares
Honored Guest
Oh, the humanity.

But yeah, it needs improvement. Not very cohesive. 😛

cybereality
Grand Champion
Yes, it's not ideal, but you can always make a bookmark in your web browser.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Malkmus1979
Explorer
Yeah, I've always just Googled "Oculus forum " to get here on my phone and bookmarked it on my computer.

ThreeDeeVision
Superstar
I always use the address bar anyways (old school).

Just had to retrain myself to type "forum" instead of "oculus".
i7 5960X @ 3.8 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 PC2800 | GTX Titan X Pascal | Win 10 64 bit | Asus ROG PG348Q | EVGA X99 Classified

pedrw
Expert Protege
And now it is impossible to translate the page Oculus...

Blog translated in Chrome
The text of the page disappeared (https://www.oculus.com/en-us/blog/) Repeats the same problem on every page