cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well...would of liked to have played Elite dangerous today...

jamisonmiller
Expert Protege
But of course, Oculus Being Oculus went and for some ungodly reason reverted back to an update almost 1 YEAR AGO!! 

Now I am waiting for it to reinstall once more, only to find they botched it and it wont progress any further. of course I would not of had this problem with steam or any other launcher for that matter, but since I can't re-center in any apps other than Oculus it would of made for a tedious experience at best...

Touching Elite was a step too far! please never do this again! and remember... 3 comes after 2.. still have no idea how someone stuffed this up...
5 REPLIES 5

Genericat
Expert Protege
Yup, me too. Unacceptable that Oculus doesn't post an official statement, instructions for repair, and reparation credits to all of us who request it.

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
Just send a load of Oculus Support tickets asking them to update use on their forums in future. I think they would then realise it's better to announce something on their forums instead of having to respond to so many support tickets about the same problem..

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
So we got back Classic Home?  ❤️ Or not?  :'(

😉 

I haven't installed 1.33 yet. I rarely rush to the frontline  😄

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

falken76
Expert Consultant
what did they revert back to?  I haven't used the rift in a week, did they drop back to older home software?!

Anonymous
Not applicable

falken76 said:

what did they revert back to?  I haven't used the rift in a week, did they drop back to older home software?!

Not really.
I think at some point in the rollout of 1.33 couple of days ago they had a glitch where some did not get correct version but older version of Home 1, or did not successfully update at all. I believe that is rectified now for going forward.
Pretty big glitch no doubt and should not have happened. Would have been nice to have had some communication from them in the forums here on this.