cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What audio formats does the go support?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I noticed when I go to my media player and attempt access the music in my Amazon folder I see the folder names but when I open them they're all empty. Could this be some kind the DRM issue?
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
The virtual music player available in the store will play your own MP3s. It's kind of a cool app because it also provides a variety of video effects to go along with your music. It's free and well worth the time to download.

kasssie
Honored Guest

As for Amazon Music, you can't use them directly on other devices due to the protection of them. But you can use the Amazon Music Converter to rip the protection from Amazon Music and save Amazon Music as local files for using anywhere and anytime.

AnnieYazbeck
Honored Guest

Yes, you are right! If you'd like to access the music in my Amazon folder in your media player, the first way you can do is to purchase the Amazon Music songs. The other way is to use Amazon Music Downloader to download and convert  Amazon Music to common audio tracks, like MP3 and then you can use your media player to play Amazon Music without a problem.