cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you Want to Put into Your Home?

I'm starting with a long overdue bobblehead.

c8ha71592ldm.jpg

Next on my list:

Star Trek Ship models, phaser, communicator, Pip-Boy, family photo (in that order!)

27 REPLIES 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
A bronze statue of @vannagirl. Naked. Holding a BMG .50. B)

Using your imagination snowdog? or are you expecting a base mesh to be sent?

Techy111
MVP
MVP
A vive in the toilet used as a bog roll holder.....too much ???
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Techy111 said:

A vive in the toilet used as a bog roll holder.....too much ???

I was thinking about making this a limited edition set of VR bobbleheads… complete with Rift, Vive or Pimax headsets... likely though that only the Rift one would be smiling.

Digikid1
Consultant
Daft can share the Trek models?  I would love to have those. All the Enterprises, the voyager, ds9, the Defiant. Awesome 

I would make them float in the space environment. LOL

Anonymous
Not applicable
I thought it was way cool a while back when they had the Aegis do a fly by in Oculus Home.

Digikid1 said:

Daft can share the Trek models?  I would love to have those. All the Enterprises, the voyager, ds9, the Defiant. Awesome 

I would make them float in the space environment. LOL

That would be all of these models then... 🙂

44awc0f0mnmu.jpg

My modelling skills are ok but SLOW, so you may have to make do with the pic for a while.

I'll definitely share as they're done though. Anyone care to help out? I'm trying out a photogrammetry package but it still only produces rough meshes to use a base.

LZoltowski
Champion
Im in the process of cleaning up and converting the following ships and models

a Stargate and a Dialing Device
TNG Enterprise
DS9
Voyager

I also plan on re-creating some of the TNG bridge
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

LZ, lets pool resources...... I can send some meshes if I can sort out decent camera settings & generate them properly!