cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What games come bundled with the oculus rift now?

Master_Pok
Protege
And how does one access them. 
8 REPLIES 8

Master_Pok
Protege
nvm.  Guy at best buy told me it came with eve, but i see that it comes with luckys tale, lol.  I see that the game store shows luckys tale as purchased already. 

TwoHedWlf
Expert Trustee

nvm.  Guy at best buy told me it came with eve, but i see that it comes with luckys tale, lol.  I see that the game store shows luckys tale as purchased already. 

Yeah, Eve was a pre-order bonus.  🙂

tom899
Explorer

I just bought a Rift from Amazon and got Lucky's Tale, Plus!

Bonus $100 Oculus Store Credit + EVE: Valkyrie for a limited time!

For a limited time get a $100 Oculus Store Credit, plus EVE: Valkyrie free with your purchase of Oculus Rift. A code for each offer will be emailed to you within 48 hours, after your Oculus Rift has shipped. See EVE:

All codes were emailed to me within one hour after Amazon shipped.

Master_Pok
Protege
Thanks Tom. I got the $100 dollar credit, but apparently best buy for some reason is not offering Eve with it as well.   So the oculus salesperson at best buy was apparently mistaken in that regard.

from the best buy website: no mention of Eve: such is life.
Oculus $100 Currency - Oculus [Digital Download Add-On]
Buy
Oculus Rift and receive $100 Oculus Store credit. Digital code and
redemption instructions will arrive via e-mail within one week of
receiving the item.

Log_a_Frog
Heroic Explorer
Crappy Tails

thealgorithm
Protege
I think Eve was only available if the rift was pre-ordered.   If it is purchased after, Lucky's tale is the freebie

Awhispersecho
Honored Guest
Just wanted to chime in and say that I got y Rift from Best Buy last week and Eve was free with it as well as Lucky's Tale. Received my Eve code before I even got home. So, At least as of last saturday, Eve was definately free with the purchase of a Rift from Best Buy without a pre-order. Of course I didn't get the 10 Oculus credit so I will be going to Best Buy tomorrow to see if they will honor that. If not, I may be returning it and then buying it again tomorrow to get the 100 in credit.