Did you mean: 

Where Is The Wish List?

ddavydogg
Honored Guest
I ca'nt find the wish list.
8 REPLIES 8

ddavydogg
Honored Guest
I can't find the wish list on the Oculus Desktop website.

Rudalpl
Protege
I think the Wish list is only available in phone app and Oculus Home on your PC but...
When you are on Oculus website and click on a game it will tell you just under the price tag if you have that game on your wish list.

Not much help when you are looking for something from your list but that's their web design...

Anonymous
Not applicable

ddavydogg said:

I can't find the wish list on the Oculus Desktop website.

Is this what you want? (Oculus Desktop App)...........

4iyiz21dj3ok.jpg

Or this? (Oculus Website)..........

ks96y3ns6w1d.jpg

For the website wish list you need to log in, go to Experiences, scroll down through all the stuff they want you to buy, and you will see your wish list. (if anything is in it)

Rudalpl
Protege

Richooal said:
For the website wish list you need to log in, go to Experiences, scroll down through all the stuff they want you to buy, and you will see your wish list. (if anything is in it)

Hahahaha... Never scrolled down that far.  😄

E3Twixy
Honored Guest
thanks! if youre on quest then go into the store and to your left there will be lots of catagories and you need to pick wishlist and if you want to add and remove things press the heart next to the title. leave the wishlist for a muinite or two, go back in and there u go 

E3Twixy
Honored Guest

Anonymous
Not applicable

E3Twixy said:

thanks! if youre on quest then go into the store and to your left there will be lots of catagories and you need to pick wishlist and if you want to add and remove things press the heart next to the title. leave the wishlist for a muinite or two, go back in and there u go 

This post was from 1 year and 3 months ago. Why try to answer it now?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Richooal said:

E3Twixy said:

This post was from 1 year and 3 months ago. Why try to answer it now?

Lol, seems to be a common theme in the Oculus forums for whatever reason.
I saw one couple of days ago replying to over a three year old post.