cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is Palmer?

GenetixStudio
Superstar
An honest question... Where is Palmer Luckey?

I know that his actions have offended a number of people... and I am not here to debate that or judge either way.

I do miss watching him talk about VR and Oculus, I spent years looking to him as  a very special person that captivated me in so many ways. Is he a part of Oculus any longer, has he been removed from the company, is he on some island somewhere, did he get sucked into a special VR headset like Tron?

Where in the world is Palmer at?
52 REPLIES 52

EliteSPA
Superstar
3re4884acvm7.jpg

i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz

Percy1983
Superstar
I do wonder where he has gone, either way he has enough money to disappear.
Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 + 16GB RAM 1866mhz + i5-3570K at 4.5Ghz + Coolermaster Nepton 140XL cooler Sapphire 8GB RX 580 Nitro+ 256Gb SDD Samsung Evo 850 +3x2TB in raid 0 with 64GB SSD cache Thermaltake Level 10 GT Snow Edition + Toughpower 875w

Luciferous
Consultant

Yes poor devil, probably holed up in a castle somewhere surrounded by beautiful women. Desperately trying to drown his sorrows by buying super cars and champagne.

RorschachPhoeni
Trustee
Yeah, it is a bit of a shame that he does not give interviews about the launch of the touch controllers. He is responsible for the controllers and he did an amazing job.
Excuse my bad english. I speak to you through the google translator. 😛

HoIIywood
Heroic Explorer
He's doing what any one in this horrible -been attacked by the intolerant left bigots- position does.... goes into hiding for a while.

It's a step by step process! Listen good now children, as they won't teach this in school.

A ) Get falsely accused of something or have an incident blown out of proportion because you have conservative views.

B ) Do the Republican thing and immediately go into damage control mode, making some public statement that more or less confirms your admittance of guilt(without you actually stating as such), rather than simply telling your accusers to go **** off for making such accusations without proof like people would expect you to do.

C ) Either stay out of the public eye for an indefinite period of time and/or hand in your resignation.

D ) Wait to see if the psychotic hate mongerers get bored and move on to someone else to attack in their never ending arrogant self-serving narcissistic crusade for social justice.

In short, he just needs to do a Mel Gibson and in a few years every one will be hugs and kisses again.

I hope wherever he is, he's smiling knowing that he is a genius, worth millions and working secretly behind the scenes on a wireless Rift adapter.

edmg
Trustee
I heard he's talking to Trump about becoming VR Secretary.

kevink808
Superstar
Shining Mark's shoes, probably.
Rift-S, Quest 128GB, GO 64GB.

morenosuba
Explorer
k7jxjyl9gv6l.jpg

HoIIywood
Heroic Explorer

k7jxjyl9gv6l.jpg

Makes you wonder.. will he catch that bottle in real world or in VR? 🙂