cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the PC app equivalent of the Android "Meta Quest" App?

joshkar41
Explorer

I would love it if I could see my purchases, make and install purchases, stream from the headset, access my saved pics and videos, and  sort through the offerings in the store by various filters (with the option of an A-Z list of titles that doesn't hang)  To just basically do all things Oculus in one convenient place, desktop or even web-powered, that is in alignment with the mobile app and the headset.    See Steam for a good example.    Even on the mobile app, I cannot see what I paid for a past purchase, I have to go through the tangled web of Meta websites, and searching in the Meta store sometimes doesn't even work - I resort to Google.       I love VR, so it is very frustrating to see how much friction still exists for on-boarding,  when new potential fans need this to be as smooth as possible.     I feel like I cannot easily make educated purchases from within the headset or on the android app, so why not a full-blown PC desktop app?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

kojack
MVP
MVP

There is a PC desktop app. But it only supports the Rift / PCVR store, not the Quest store. It's what runs Rift headsets as well as Link and Airlink from Quest headsets.

https://www.oculus.com/download_app/?id=1582076955407037

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

kojack
MVP
MVP

There is a PC desktop app. But it only supports the Rift / PCVR store, not the Quest store. It's what runs Rift headsets as well as Link and Airlink from Quest headsets.

https://www.oculus.com/download_app/?id=1582076955407037

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2