cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

could we please get oculus brand stickers with a purchase of a headset.

datrandomduggy
Explorer
i really wanted a oculus sticker. it makes the unboxing of a item so much better if it includes a sticker of the companies logo. so please oculus send us stickers.
21 REPLIES 21

Virtual_Husky
Explorer
i would for someone at oculus to see this 

Virtual_Husky
Explorer
i wounder what they would do

Richooal
Consultant

Richooal said:

I got mine with Rift CV1 ( 95 cents plus P + H)

wait the cv1 came with stickers so it's just us rift s users that didn't stickers? that's not fair. 

Maybe not all CV1's, I don't know. I got mine when the Rift and Touch came in separate boxes. It's possible the next version (in one box) didn't get stickers.
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

datrandomduggy
Explorer

Richooal said:

Richooal said:

I got mine with Rift CV1 ( 95 cents plus P + H)

wait the cv1 came with stickers so it's just us rift s users that didn't stickers? that's not fair. 

Maybe not all CV1's, I don't know. I got mine when the Rift and Touch came in separate boxes. It's possible the next version (in one box) didn't get stickers.

so they make stickers they just don't send them with all of their products. i wonder why, is it really that hard to send even just 1 sticker with a rift s or any of their headset.

Richooal
Consultant
$400 for a headset. $2.00 for a sticker. Just buy one.
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

datrandomduggy
Explorer

Richooal said:

$400 for a headset. $2.00 for a sticker. Just buy one.

but you can't buy oculus official stickers

wuzp
Rising Star
Ya know, if someone were to just create a few Avery decal designs, with the proper TM indicators and then put the artwork someplace; I don't think Oculus or Facefook can do much.  It's covered by the same laws that govern "fan fiction" (I think).

Anonymous
Not applicable
I will say on my list of things that I would like to see Oculus deliver on, this one is no where near it.
>:)

datrandomduggy
Explorer

dburne said:

I will say on my list of things that I would like to see Oculus deliver on, this one is no where near it.

you saying you don't want stickers with your headset

wuzp
Rising Star

dburne said:

you saying you don't want stickers with your headset

He thinks they'll be collectibles, like Pokémon cards.