cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how long does it take for them to ship after receiving the shipping soon email?

allanworks
Protege
how long does it take for them to ship after receiving the shipping soon email? I received the shipping soon email 2 weeks ago and still no news from them. i'm starting to worry and wonder if I should cancel my order and get a htc vive. it's like there playing head games what does soon mean to them? to me it's a couple day's.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

allanworks
Protege
I found out the issue finally. I had insufficient funds at the time by a few dollars. it was straightened out on the third but it was to late they already attempted to charge me. if I'm right ill have to wait until the next batch mails out which sucks but what can you do. hopefully batches go out a couple times a week.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Map63Vette
Adventurer
Are you sure it was the shipping soon and not processing soon email?  I got a processing soon email and a shipping soon email about a week later.  Got the shipping confirmation two days later I think.  I wouldn't be that worried.  You've waited this long, do you really want to jump ship at the last second?

allanworks
Protege
I found out the issue finally. I had insufficient funds at the time by a few dollars. it was straightened out on the third but it was to late they already attempted to charge me. if I'm right ill have to wait until the next batch mails out which sucks but what can you do. hopefully batches go out a couple times a week.

allanworks
Protege
it was shipping soon