i need freinds lol

reddeath360
Expert Protege
I have dead and buried
eve Valkyrie
Arizona sunshine
rip coil
project cars on steam
if you have any of them games and would like to play together feel free to add me. I do play online a lot. please no young kids
16 REPLIES 16

J-Archer
Protege
add me up

hoochyuk
Heroic Explorer
Hoochy uk .play those games but mainly onward atm check it out

reddeath360
Expert Protege
it does look very cool

EliteSPA
Superstar
i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz

hoochyuk
Heroic Explorer
It's by far the best vr game out and always servers to join  realistic reloads it's the dogs bolericks 

reddeath360
Expert Protege
I saved it to my wish list thanks for telling me about it

EliteSPA
Superstar
Be a man and try "Onward" lot of peeps playing so you will find a game easy, not like dead and buried or rip coil that is totally death.
i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz

reddeath360
Expert Protege
when I have the money I will

danknugz
Superstar

onward is good but you have to be prepared for the locomotion and potential motion sickness. at first it was tough but I think I might be getting used to it, the movement is fairly slow so it isn't an all out assault on your vestibular system like quakeVR.

could someone tell me how to run fast, with touch controls? I read you have to have your hands down and gun holstered, but I tried that last night and still had people sprinting way ahead and leaving me in the dust.

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing on forums?