cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order canceled ???????????????

Alirfc3
Honored Guest
someone took over my gmail account got a refund from oculus then tryed to take the cash from my paypal account 😐 by luck paypal cancled it anyone know how to get in touch with support on here cant get back into my old gmail to check order
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sounds awful, sorry 4 u mate. 😞

Alirfc3
Honored Guest
they must of sent payment email from paypal last time i leave anything like that saved

Th13teen
Honored Guest
Send PayPal any details you can to prove you own the account. Get the transaction ID and send it to an email with the support team and explain what happened.

Next time make sure all your passwords are different and enable 2 step verification on your Google account. It makes logging in a little more tedious but makes sure your account is safe by texting you an unlock code.

Alirfc3
Honored Guest
will do thanks

Rob1985
Honored Guest
damn... this is exactly the scenario I've been playing out in my (not so?) paranoid mind. I had the same thoughts back when I was waiting for my dk1.

Good luck getting it sorted mate!

Alirfc3
Honored Guest
all they had to do was sign in with my email then they could do what they want paypal is trying to sort my order for me but nothing back yet from oculus from the email i sent them