cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

party and app channel switch ui not appearing.

Exaliniar
Honored Guest

As the subject states, whenever i load into a game like gorrila tag while in a party the channel switch ui does not appear under the main lower bar. if someone has a fix please tell.

6 REPLIES 6

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @Exaliniar, so that we can get a better picture of what is going on with your headset can you please provide us with a screenshot? 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Exaliniar
Honored Guest

Exaliniar_1-1679264755733.png

(this is not mine) but it would look like this. usually there would be something under it allowing the user to mute, go to party channel, or app channel. while in game it used to appear but I'm not sure if it is a setting or whatever.

by chance have you gone into your settings and going by app to see if you can manually toggle the option for party channel audio? 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

No, i have not. i will check now.

I looked through most settings and nothing. I do not believe you understand my problem, I will try to go in detail. Usually when me and my friends play they can switch between going into game chat and talking to people in there and party chat. there used to be a GUI or area that would appear below the screenshot that I sent. It doesn't appear anymore and I don't know why. It is there for them but not for me. If you have any inquiries please ask. it was hard to find an exact picture of it because I don't have it and I don't know what it's called.

Hey again, @Exaliniar! Thank you for reaching back out regarding this matter, we know how important it is to you to figure this out. We want to do everything we can to get this resolved, go ahead and follow this link here to our amazing support team. We will have more tools to try and assist you further.