cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quest 2 display issues

aghunt
Level 2

Hello,

I have a quest 2 that I use on my Alienware m17 r5 with Ryzen 9 6900HX with Radeon Graphics 3.29 GHz, 15.2 GB usable RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX3070 ti. I'm experiencing a lot of jitters and lagging when I use it through my laptop. I usually play iRacing, but I haven't been able to get a clear gameplay and smooth start up. I've tried adjusting the refresh rate and render resolution, but I'm not getting better results.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Is your laptop definitely using the 3070 GPU and not the onboard Radeon Graphics?

Not sure definitely have the 3070 gpu but not sure if its dedicating the Radeon Graphics for vr. Is that something I can switch on or off? Like it automatically switches to the Radeon graphics?

I think I was able to do it from graphics setting page and Nvidia control panel

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @aghunt. We see you are having issues with your Meta Quest 2 lagging when playing PCVR. We understand how inconvenient this can be and are here to assist you all that we can. We like to see if it's a game compatibility issue.

Just to narrow down a few factors:

• Are you able to play any of our games with no issues?
  • Are you using Airlink or our Quest Link Cable?
  • Are all drivers up-to-date?

Let us know and we hope to hear from you soon!

Hey aghunt, if you still need help please answer the questions above! We're eager to help. 

I can play non pcvr games without issues, using Quest link cable, all drivers up to date. 

Thanks for you help

Hey there, @aghunt! Thanks very much for that info! The best thing to do here would be to get in touch with our other support team that's able to review your logs, it'll make it a lot easier for them to determine what the issue may be if they can look at logs while they help you troubleshoot. Here's the link to get in touch with them, we hope you enjoy the rest of your day!