cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

right controller

Mr.chase_
Honored Guest

ever since i got the quest 2 i have had no problems. my right controller specifically has encountered some damage in the past, but for some reason a couple of weeks ago it completely wont track. i can put new battires in, reboot the headset, but it wont track. my left controller will, but my right will not. whenever i turn it on, it will take a moment for the controller to appear in my headset. i can use the buttons and everything, but the controller just sits in the top right of my screen and moves places after about 1-2 minutes. i cant afford to buy a new controller so please help me!  

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @Mr.chase_! We know controller issues can be frustrating, and we want to help you out!

There is a bit more troubleshooting we can try first:

• Un-pair and re-pair your controller in the mobile app.
  • Check that you have bright and even lighting in your play area. If it's too bright, or too dark, it can cause issues with tracking. 
    • Another way to check if this is causing the tracking issues is by moving to a different play space and see if the problem persists.

If you're still having trouble with your controller tracking after trying those steps, then your next best step will be to submit a support ticket to our team here. That way they will be able to get you some expert one-on-one support, and see what we can do to get you back in the game!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!