cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shouldnt there be more Oculus in house games?

danknugz
Superstar
arent Oculus this super rich company owned by facebook with all these high paid programmers and engineers? how come they have only made like 3 or 4 poeces of software and only 2 are games.
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing on forums?
52 REPLIES 52

RorschachPhoeni
Trustee
Because some people might get annoyed by that. #exclusives

"Dear Angelica" is new and from Oculus Story Studios.
Another thing to keep in mind: All the Oculus experiences or games are super polished. You need time to get a very polished VR experience.

But I think most people are working on research and software development for the Rift itself.
Excuse my bad english. I speak to you through the google translator. 😛

danknugz
Superstar
well thats not really an excuse
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing on forums?

TwoHedWlf
Expert Trustee
I don't think Oculus is a game developer, so why should they develop more games?  Their intent is to encourage game developers to develop VR games.  

And I think people seriously overestimate the number of programmers Oculus has working for them.  I think we're talking more 5 guys sharing a corner cubicle rather than entire office building full of programmers.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Thats like saying, "Hasnt danknugz been on this forum since 2014? Shouldnt he post smarter?"

Yet here we are in 2017, and the bar hasnt raised an inch  😛

danknugz
Superstar
well unlike you i dont post everything that comes out of my ass

danknugz
Superstar

TwoHedWlf said:

I don't think Oculus is a game developer, so why should they develop more games?  Their intent is to encourage game developers to develop VR games.  

And I think people seriously overestimate the number of programmers Oculus has working for them.  I think we're talking more 5 guys sharing a corner cubicle rather than entire office building full of programmers.

yes, those poor, filthy rich souls

danknugz
Superstar
i dont understand why people have to flock to oculus' defense so quickly when they stand to receive no benefit from it other than trying to kiss ass on the forums. all you have is to gain from oculus making more games, so quite honestly, when you react to questions in such a manner, it makes you appear uninformed and immature

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

danknugz said:

well unlike you i dont post everything that comes out of my ass

I agree that things coming out of my ass are smarter than you lol

danknugz
Superstar
how do you have friends?