cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

two factor authentication not working

A-Person-
Honored Guest

When trying to log in via facebook within my headset it asks for a 6 digit authentication code but said code has failed to successfully send multiple times.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @A-Person- ! We know it can be pretty concerning to not be able to access your Facebook account due to 2FA issues. We'd love to point you in the right direction! 

We do want to advise, as this is more closely related to gaining access to your Facebook account. The best option we could provide for now, would be the following link below to the Facebook Help Center which will be of further assistance on this issue.

I turned on two-factor authentication on Facebook but now I can't log in.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I was in the same situation and couldn't use my Quest 2 for 24 hours. It turns out that i had an Authenticator set as authentication method in my Facebook Account. I started my Google Authenticator on my phone and my six pin number was there.

The authentication window in the Meta Quest 2 should be updated to stop induce that you're supposed to "receive" a code.