cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

website orders section still down?

Arock387
Heroic Explorer
After three days I still cant access my orders on the oculus website.  Tell me the site cannot be reached.  With some folks getting emails saying their touch order got cancelled I like to make sure I can go look and see the order is still there.  Can we get this fixed please?
12 REPLIES 12

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Just checked mate, all good,cancelled mine and it has gone, you on pc or phone ?
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Steffen
Protege
I have the same problem on my iPhone but on my iMac I can see the status. 

Arock387
Heroic Explorer
Techy.  I'm not cancelling my order.  I'm trying to check to make sure my order is still tied to my account.  but the website is not loading properly

GtAwyFrmMyRamen
Adventurer
Clear your cookies and retry.

TwoHedWlf
Expert Trustee
Was having no luck accessing it with Firefox.  Tried Chrome, got in with no problems and changed my delivery address successfully.

assettomio
Adventurer
Same here first, only happened on Chrome at first, now it happens on any browser on any device, windows 10, linux and android, no matter what browser I use.. Clearing cookies didn't help either.
It basically just keeps saying "Too many redirects"

Techy111
MVP
MVP
@Arock387 I know you're not cancelling mate, just saying it's working this end on PC but has problems on my phone.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

everfire
Protege
I had the same issue and clearing cookies resolved it for me

Norwegian_guy
Expert Protege
you can also use private browsing or incognito mode as its called in chrome, at least that worked for me in safari