cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Gear VR / Oculus Go Game: Hoppy Animals

Truthveyor
Expert Protege
2eb0wah842x8.png

Thanks for providing feedback on HOPPY ANIMALS. I have been working on it since July 1, 2017 and am ready to receive early market signal from fellow VR developers. It is in Beta. Please use one of the keys below, and leave a comment on which key you are taking.

Thanks again. I look forward to your feedback. Feel free to leave your feedback either as a public comment or as a private message. It will be equally appreciated.

GAME NAME: 
Hoppy Animals

TRAILER VIDEO: 
Trailer on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5vjlO-YQKk&t=3s

GAME DESCRIPTION: 
Hoppy Animals is a third person action adventure platformer game set in a beautiful and explorable candy world inhabited by talking animals. Characters can run, jump, attack, shoot and talk (voiced over).
Stroll by scenery made of lollipops, pudding, and ice cream cones, run on ground made of cookies, cake, and croissants, and hop on structures made of bread, chocolate, and slices of pie.
- Control with touchpad, gamepad, or Gear VR/Oculus Go Controller (A controller is not required for playing with Gear VR).
- Characters can move in 3D
- Comfortable gameplay (VR dizziness minimized)
This game will make you very glad that you own a Gear VR or an Oculus Go headset!

SCREENSHOTS:
7zu5ffv6sib2.png

jzde29vkqx5w.png

ys1hs66188b5.png

uqb978om3ftb.png

57yjw4cka0aa.png

KEYS:  
Please use one of the keys below, and leave a comment on which key you are taking. 

EJKQ4-KTQ7P-99FNF-4EJKN-H96YT

EAAH7-WXCJ7-JRMF7-9JCTM-HF7JW

F6PEF-AN33M-YMNMA-7Q99C-3NJQ4 (taken)

REQ6T-NE7CG-XTQ69-RQQ39-C4WNG (taken)

TG4WF-XTXQA-CP3YW-PYECG-AKHAP (taken)

6CQPG-69PQ3-EMWRR-XA4XK-MW79P (taken)

4PP4C-7X4NR-4QFEW-TTFRN-FAJNK (taken)

PFQGW-P93C9-FW3E3-7FKRG-NRMYX (taken)

CJER9-Q6NHM-RRMTP-KFP3M-7HQ99 (taken)

RQXQY-GMG63-6JG4M-7WQWA-R9MTX (taken)

Feel free to leave your feedback either as a public comment or as a private message. It will be equally appreciated.

20 REPLIES 20

Truthveyor
Expert Protege
The trailer for this game is now on YouTube. Please let me know what you think of the trailer, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5vjlO-YQKk