cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Achievement not logged from development build

SxKx
Expert Protege
I´m adding achievements for my game and on a build on OculusGo it doesn´t seem to log achievement yet to dev panel.
Is there some condition to be met to try it out on a build. I already have platformSDK running in the back fetching player name.

here´s the code that unlocks:

using System.Collections;

using System.Collections.Generic;

using UnityEngine;

using Oculus.Platform;

using Oculus.Platform.Models;

public class Unlocker : MonoBehaviour {

public string id;

// Use this for initialization

void Start () {

Oculus.Platform.Achievements.Unlock(id);

}

}

Any idea?

5 REPLIES 5

SxKx
Expert Protege
I was aiming to use the default client option, not serve to server. Shouldn´t it be pretty straightforward to just unlock achiements and then display own custom graphics ingame..  BTW does unlocking require build to be release version etc?  Gotta say I´m not much of a coder that´s why I´m asking.  I´ll get back to the issue next week and ask if there´s anything to ask if it doesn´t see mto sort out.

Thunderbox_Ent
Protege
Hi, @SxKx!
Did you ever get to the bottom of this? I am seeing the exact same thing.
My achievements appear to unlock OK in the Android Log Cat...
11-22 15:09:41.475: I/OVRPlatform(23101): [HttpRequest] Request `me/achievements' (id: 147) succeeded: {"id":"2155390394480778","api_name":"MetricSystem","just_unlocked":true}
...but when I look in my developer dash, it says Total Unlocks = 0.
:neutral:

SxKx
Expert Protege
Unfortunately haven´t worked on these features since. Would be good to know if there was limitations, although now with a released build I´d be able to make some test in log in etc. to reward users...

Thunderbox_Ent
Protege
Ah... I see that the dash has updated after a few days.
But there was no pop-up... and achievements don't seem to have any kind of UI presence in Oculus Home on mobile. They are freakin' hard to find in Oculus Home on Rift. Maybe Oculus are still working on this feature as it seems a little... obfuscated. I will investigate!
😄

alicewithalex25
Honored Guest

Hello guys, facing same problem right now - need test some achievements before publish, but can't see any unlock overlay in game also dashboard of this achievement have "Total unlocks:0"