cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone been approved with Unity Personal or know of an app that is for sale in the Oculus store?

AJ_Soto
Protege
I just need to see 1 - ONE app in the Oculus Store that is not a Concept and/or Free app that starts with a "Unity Free" or "Unity Community" or "Unity Personal" edition splash screen. I'm starting to think that part of the reason my app and a lot of other peoples apps are not getting approved for the Store is because of the License we are using, and I really hope that isn't the case as Unity lets us Publish with those licenses and to see the app be rejected by Oculus because of it would be a real beef with Unity and Indie developer community who qualify to use that license type (making under 100k a year in revenue). 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

cybereality
Grand Champion
That's not a problem. There is no rule against accepting Unity Personal Edition apps into the Store.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

cybereality
Grand Champion
That's not a problem. There is no rule against accepting Unity Personal Edition apps into the Store.

AJ_Soto
Protege

Thanks for chiming in Cyber!  I was really out of options in figuring out why my app was approved for keys only and started reaching!