cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local Meta Avatars T-posing in front of Camera

meek0ception
Explorer

Hi so I've tried implementing networked avatars (using PUN) in a unity VR app but no matter what I try to do, my local avatar always ends up t-posing sideways without any animations in front of the main camera rig. Everything is as its supposed to be, entitlement checks working, deploying on alpha channel, adding test users.

I ended up getting this unity asset to cross-reference and see what I was doing wrong, but even in their implementation, the local avatar is t-posing outside first-person view, same problem as mine

https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/network/meta-avatars-pun2-vr-multiplayer-template-211918

Any insight would be appreciated!

319445133_683323830108318_5564922237842971587_n.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

olaysia
Expert Protege

Ooh, I've had a similar problem happen on many occasions. Try this: 
In your project, find the shader being used by this avatar. Select it and have a look at it in the inspector. Does it have a bunch of errors. If so, right click on it and select re-import. Does that work?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

olaysia
Expert Protege

Ooh, I've had a similar problem happen on many occasions. Try this: 
In your project, find the shader being used by this avatar. Select it and have a look at it in the inspector. Does it have a bunch of errors. If so, right click on it and select re-import. Does that work?

SAVIOUR!

Cipherhextech
Explorer

i have also that package but it wasn't work