cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Native Android with Unity development

HnS_Arul
Honored Guest
Hi Friends,

Suggest me to integrate the Native android module(Eg: Login activity) with Unity Gear VR support. 
I have already tried below steps. But, unfortunately the login page is not accessible in android native code.  
  • Use <meta-data android:name="com.samsung.android.vr.application.mode" android:value="vr_only"/> or <meta-data android:name="com.samsung.android.vr.application.mode" android:value="vr_dual"/> in Android Manifest.xml. But it not work to integrate Login page(Android Native).
  • Tried with adding the GearVR(unity) as Android module in android studio. But received the these error in android studio.  
                   ERROR: Unable to resolve dependency for ':app@debug/compileClasspath': Could not resolve project :GearVr.
                   ERROR: Unable to resolve dependency for ':app@debugAndroidTest/compileClasspath': Could not resolve project :GearVr.
                   ERROR: Unable to resolve dependency for ':app@debugUnitTest/compileClasspath': Could not resolve project :GearVr.

Please suggest me the solution.

0 REPLIES 0