cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Developer Credentials get Rejected in Unity Editor

TheRippersmith
Honored Guest

I am trying to use the Oculus Integration SDK (along with several other SDKs) to make a VR application with one other partner. We have permission to take info for the players' avatars from the Oculus, our developer modes are turned on, and we have everyone added to the project as Administrators. But, in Unity and when building the game, the application will only accept my & my partner's credentials. This means that we are the only 2 that has our avatars load in correctly, and everyone else's credentials are not accepted & they remain invisible in the game (they still load in to the scene, but their avatars do not).

We have narrowed down the issue to a permissions error, when trying to log in on the "Oculus Platform Settings" > "Unity Editor Settings." Me and my partner are able to log in using our normal Oculus Developer credentials just fine, but no one else is able to, regardless of their permissions & roles on the project. It just spits out an error that says "Please enter a valid users credentials."

We have checked and double-checked every possible reason we can find for this happening, and we have tried updating & re-installing all of the SDKs, but we still have absolutely no idea what's going on. Please help us out in any way that you can.

2 REPLIES 2

fuzzy3d
Explorer

Hi, I have this problem too, did you solve it somehow?

I'm having the same issue with some accounts, suddenly it just says enter valid user credentials, even though the password and email is always the same.