After the v62 update, my play in editor times had jumped to 20-60 seconds. I managed to profile and found the culprit as seen in the photo:
While I narrowed down the issue in Unity, this happens with my packaged application, and other unity applications. I believe anything using the openXR runtime.
Things I've tried
- Uninstall Meta Quest Software and clearing all app data folders. Then re-install.
- Upgraded Graphics Drivers (I have a GTX 1080).
- Computer Restart
- Oculus Quest 2 Factory Reset
Check this thread on Unity. There seems to be a problem with out of sync version for headset and oculus windows application