cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem loading Scene from OVRSceneManager "Loading the Scene definition yielded no result"

Kupinah
Explorer

Having a problem loading my scene in from OVR Last week worked perfectly fine finding my scene definition. Today no changes at all will not load the scene and am getting
a popup before the app starts that "Scene Capture does not work over link" 

Kupinah_0-1707945429925.png

As well as "Loading the Scene definition yielded no result. Typically, this means the user has not captured the room they are in yet. Alternatively, an internal error may be preventing this app from accessing scene. Invoking NoSceneModelToLoad." in the warnings output in the editor. 

I successfuly set up the scene and can see my bounding boxes as I get close to the objects. My settings are as follows:

Kupinah_1-1707945650068.png

I have also tried dumping point cloud data and re running room setup multiple times and cannot get the scene to load properly. Any help would be appretiated as I have hit a wall on this. 
PC and Device Specs:

Alienware 
Windows 10

Unity 2022.3.7f

Oculus Quest Pro

Meta Quest All in One SDK V60.0

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kupinah
Explorer

Kupinah_0-1707948236624.png

This fixed it for me. There was a recent update to run quest spatial data over link you want to check these settings are cleared.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Kupinah
Explorer

Kupinah_0-1707948236624.png

This fixed it for me. There was a recent update to run quest spatial data over link you want to check these settings are cleared.

You can find these settings in the oculus app Settings>Beta>