cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 3 one eye not showing complete scene

mariosebasco
Explorer

I'm trying to run the lighting sample provided in the Oculus Integration package on the Quest 3 using Unity. But I'm only seeing the flashlight on my left eye (like in the image below) and on my right eye I just see the dark room. I've also noticed this issue with the OVRSceneManager where the global mesh or a wall will only appear in the left eye and not the right.

Has anyone else had this happen? Is it a software issue or a problem with my unit?

Q3_bug.PNG

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

mariosebasco
Explorer

Found the issue I think. Was playing on PC and had the stereo rendering mode set to single pass instanced. When I changed it to Multi Pass it started working correctly (XR Plug-in Management -> Oculus -> PC -> Multi Pass)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

mariosebasco
Explorer

Found the issue I think. Was playing on PC and had the stereo rendering mode set to single pass instanced. When I changed it to Multi Pass it started working correctly (XR Plug-in Management -> Oculus -> PC -> Multi Pass)

Hassan_K
Protege

Thank you! This was part of my issue too, but your solution helped with a fix 🎉

StorminLightEyes
Explorer

I have an application that does weird stuff with singlepass/multipass.  In my case it works perfectly on single pass with quest 2 and quest pro, but Quest 3 is having issues and shows weird green banding anytime we instantiate a certain Cesium map in our scene.  I assume the Quest 3 is handling something different on the graphics which is breaking stuff that should work.