cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Troubles recovering products from store (IAP)

ShavsOdders
Honored Guest

Im trying to get all the bundles from the store to check the dlc im trying to buy, but when I call the Platform.AssetFile.GetList (as it says in the documentation: https://developer.oculus.com/documentation/unity/ps-iap/#integrate) I only receive all my bundles assosiated with the app but not the dlc files.

I got the check up permissions and the dlcs are published, also those dlc files are listed on the extension files page in the dashboard, so I dont know why Im not receiving those files.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ShavsOdders
Honored Guest

For someone who has the same problem in my case I was using a wrong Version (in the build) and the one in the product dashboard in meta wasnt the same as i was testing, so i was getting expansions files from other verison.
So make sure the version of the build you are using is the same as the one that shows in the dashboard with the expansion files you want to receive. 😑

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

ShavsOdders
Honored Guest

For someone who has the same problem in my case I was using a wrong Version (in the build) and the one in the product dashboard in meta wasnt the same as i was testing, so i was getting expansions files from other verison.
So make sure the version of the build you are using is the same as the one that shows in the dashboard with the expansion files you want to receive. 😑