cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to test subscription on meta store

cheesepantz
Protege

We are trying to test subscriptions. The documentation is not very clear. It has a lot of information but is not well organized. I have read most of the links and try to follow most of them. I am a developer for my app but not the admin. I cannot look at credit card information. I assumed that when I set up testers they would have dummy credit cards to test IAP and subscription stuff. 

I created a draft subscription. I created a test user for the subscription. Then went to add that test user to the subscription. It all loaded fine and it seemed like it was going to work. But the moment I try to finilize everything an error occurs with trying to add the test user to the subscription. I get this error. Do I need to have the admins create all this? Because they have access to the credit card information? I did report the bug. Has anyone gone through the subscription process? Can anyone shed some light on the in game set up? I am currently working on the s2s code and entitlement checks. But it will be hard to test everything until I can run a test account.

cheesepantz_0-1711750162315.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

cheesepantz
Protege

I found the solution on the s2s documentation here, is at the bottom and it shows that you need to add the credit card by using the meta app and adding the numbers on there. Weird that everything is pieced out of order and somewhere else. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

cheesepantz
Protege

I found the solution on the s2s documentation here, is at the bottom and it shows that you need to add the credit card by using the meta app and adding the numbers on there. Weird that everything is pieced out of order and somewhere else.