cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using OVR Platform Menu - back button functionality

DanDigital
Honored Guest
Sorry if this has already been solved somewhere else, but can anybody offer any help on this?

My app is currently in the Alpha channel, all working fine, but I am stuck trying to get the Gear back button to exit to the Home screen.

I am using the OVR Platform Menu - which should do it as far as I can tell - but each test is not working. I have tried adding the script to the Main Camera and Menu objects, but nothing seems to bring it to life.

Am I missing something?

Other gestures are working fine, clicking in to menu items and back button exiting scene to Main (in app) menu.

Any help much appreciated,

Dan
3 REPLIES 3

juanoldinho
Heroic Explorer
I sent you a PM

vakomsdev
Honored Guest
Unity 5.5.03f.Oculus utilities 1.10.0.
whole new scene.added a OVRPlatform Menu script to gameobject.
when i go to Global menu and then press back -> it takes me to Confirm Quit menu.but should go to my app
does anybody knows how to fix it?

ElLiving
Honored Guest

Sorry if this has already been solved somewhere else, but can anybody offer any help on this?

My app is currently in the Alpha channel, all working fine, but I am stuck trying to get the Gear back button to exit to the Home screen.

I am using the OVR Platform Menu - which should do it as far as I can tell - but each test is not working. I have tried adding the script to the Main Camera and Menu objects, but nothing seems to bring it to life.

Am I missing something?

Other gestures are working fine, clicking in to menu items and back button exiting scene to Main (in app) menu.

Any help much appreciated,

Dan

Hi DanDigital,

I'm stuck in the same place. I have the same issue with the "back button" in headset . Could you please tell me where did you get the "OVR Platform Menu"? and where and how to apply it? PLEASE! Thanks for advance!