cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHILE PROGRAMMING IN UNITY, I CANNOT MANAGE MY OCULUS (RTX 4070) IN GAME BECAUSE IT RETURNS ERRORS.

AngeloMTMProject
Honored Guest

I have a desktop PC with hardware that meets all the necessary requirements for the Meta Quest 2 viewer (Intel i7-13400F, dedicated GPU, 32GB RAM, Windows 10), or almost since I have a GPU-Nvidia RTX 4070 and I would need it to make games on Unity and test them while working in real time. THE PROBLEM IS THIS: Opening the default project in Unity already with the correct settings and configured for VR (I checked that they are correct because they work on another pc) I get a bug error connected to the Oculus Link, which I can't to debug/delete and therefore does not allow me to use the Oculus Quest correctly when I press play to start the game. To be exact when I press play I can't manage my avatar in the game and I normally view the game from desktop simply as a stream.. this doesn't allow me to turn around, move or interact in the game itself, moreover when I connect the Quest Link (both with cable or wireless) I get this message: "Your computer does not meet the updated minimum requirements, therefore the VR experience may be limited". In the Meta app there is no particular information regarding the compatibility of the 40 series graphics cards, I would not like them to be incompatible with the Meta Quest 2 system. Does anyone have any suggestions or managed to fix/work around the following issue?

0 REPLIES 0