cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unity 2020 The scene is not loaded ERROR

ofb92
Honored Guest

Hi , I use Unity 2020.3.48f1 with Oculus integration version 53.1 and it gives me this error in the console everytime over and over again

"ArgumentException: The scene is not loaded.
UnityEngine.SceneManagement.Scene.GetRootGameObjects (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] rootGameObjects) (at <913bb12059fd4cef8da5cc94ad2f0933>:0)
UnityEngine.SceneManagement.Scene.GetRootGameObjects () (at <913bb12059fd4cef8da5cc94ad2f0933>:0)
Oculus.Interaction.Editor.UnityObjectAddedBroadcaster.HandleSceneOpened (UnityEngine.SceneManagement.Scene scene, UnityEditor.SceneManagement.OpenSceneMode mode, System.Collections.Generic.HashSet`1[T] knownIds) (at Assets/Oculus/Interaction/Editor/AutoWiring/UnityObjectAddedBroadcaster.cs:87)
Oculus.Interaction.Editor.UnityObjectAddedBroadcaster+<>c__DisplayClass8_0.<.cctor>b__0 (UnityEngine.SceneManagement.Scene scene, UnityEditor.SceneManagement.OpenSceneMode mode) (at Assets/Oculus/Interaction/Editor/AutoWiring/UnityObjectAddedBroadcaster.cs:44)
Oculus.Interaction.Editor.UnityObjectAddedBroadcaster..cctor () (at Assets/Oculus/Interaction/Editor/AutoWiring/UnityObjectAddedBroadcaster.cs:76)
Rethrow as TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Oculus.Interaction.Editor.UnityObjectAddedBroadcaster' threw an exception.
Oculus.Interaction.Editor.UnityObjectAddedBroadcaster+<>c__DisplayClass8_0.<.cctor>b__1 () (at Assets/Oculus/Interaction/Editor/AutoWiring/UnityObjectAddedBroadcaster.cs:49)
UnityEditor.EditorApplication.Internal_CallHierarchyHasChanged () (at <25578071f6e44201aac745680e5c8dfc>:0)"

I can export my game but I still don't understand this error.

5 REPLIES 5

RemiRemiRemi
Explorer

Did you ever figure out what was causing this, I'm facing the same error.

simonmersus
Explorer

Having the same issue in Unity 2021.3.8f1 after updating the Oculus Integration package to the latest version. Happens when not in Play Mode (or when exiting Play Mode) everytime I load or unload an additive scene (whether I right click and load or unload, or remove, or drag a scene from the Project tab to the hierachy).

MQNGameDevLLC
Explorer

Did anyone ever figure out why this is occurring?  It seems to go away if I shut the editor down and reload, but it always finds its way back, eventually.  Unity 2021.3.23f1 Oculus Integration Version 57.0.

MQNGameDevLLC
Explorer

I can't believe after 7 months, Meta hasn't responded to this issue.  I upgraded my project to Unity 2022.3.27f1, ditched the legacy packages and installed the new SDKs and I still get this error.  I realize that it goes away after shutting the project down and restarting it.  But that isn't really a fix but rather a nuisance. 

metameta
Protege

Getting this in Unity 2022.3.16f1 with v64 (and the past few sdks). Any ideas how to fix?