cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DK2 is no longer supported . Games & apps.

MBLi
Honored Guest
Our charity was just donated a DK2 & I'm learning that its not going to be supported

Hello, My name is David. I created an awesome charity where I bring my Xbox Kinect into senior centers. The health benefits are many. A donor realized the potential with the Ocukus & donated a DK2. It took me 2 months to build a fantastic PC. I am trying to download the developers info & that page no longer exists.  

I am just now starting to download games. I do not have the right equipment. Can someone please assist me in how do I order up to date equipment? What is available for purchase? It's not giving me an option to play the 1st game I downloaded. Free. I was told my equipment is not hooked up?

Am I not eligible to also develop games? I would love to create an adventure for the seniors, disabled & challenged individuals I get to work with on a regular basis. Can I still be be part of that community. As a charity I have unique hiring skills & this presents great possibilities. 

Please reach out to me personally if some one can help 651-269-1655 I'm David, founder & CEO of mybucketlistfoundation.org
4 REPLIES 4

vrdaveb
Oculus Staff
> how do I order up to date equipment?

There are warnings in the store about DK2 support, but it should continue to work, at least through the end of this year. You can order a Rift here or a Gear VR here. Whether you're using the consumer Rift or a DK2, the minimum supported system specs are here. Those pages also list the hardware requirements and link to setup guides once you have the products.

> I am trying to download the developers info & that page no longer exists.

Your developer account should still work. Please see https://developer.oculus.com.

MBLi
Honored Guest
I have that as telling me it's already installed... I was able to sample a few programs. Finally got my headset configured & now my blue light has gone to yellow on my headset. Re-seated all of my cables & still not working correctly, please help...

cybereality
Grand Champion
Did you install the latest setup installer? 
https://www3.oculus.com/en-us/setup/
You should be sure to download games from the store, many random demos you find online could be with old SDKs that are no longer supported. If you still have issues, please explain in more detail exactly what you are trying and what the problem is. Thanks.

bakaguyjam
Honored Guest
I am trying to reinstall my old dk2 but the camera is not detected with the current installation. where can i download the old drivers and software to run it? this shouldnt be that hard but the old urls have changed to the cv1 stuff. i dont want to go searching through my old 1TB HDD to find the beta drivers just to make it work.