cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facetracking error

yankijp
Honored Guest

Heya y'all,

I cannot get face tracking working on a Quest Pro using the Movement sample. In my logs it is getting an error. The permissions dialog for face tracking is coming up but it is only grabbing eye, hand, and body. 

I checked my manifest against an APK someone built of the Aura Unity sample. That one works and the main parts of my manifest match.

Getting the following in my logs:

17:54:37.362OVRPlugin[XRCMD][failure] [XR_ERROR_POSE_INVALID]: xrGetFaceExpressionWeightsFB(m_xrFaceTracker, &expressionInfo, &expressionWeights), arvr/projects/integrations/OVRPlugin/Src/Util/CompositorOpenXR.cpp:5056 (arvr/projects/integrations/OVRPlugin/Src\Util/CompositorOpenXR.h:224)

17:54:37.363CamX[ WARN][NCS ] IspMonoCamera.cpp:406 returnFrameBuffer() Buffer[6] already returned

17:54:37.367TrackingServiceattachClient: found client in attached list

17:54:37.369TrackingServiceAccess denied. Failed to start AppOp 93 for package com.YourCompany.DaMove (uid: 10124, pid: 22310). Response: 1.

17:54:37.370TrackingServicegetSharedMemory denied: com.YourCompany.DaMove, FaceTracker

17:54:37.363CamX[ WARN][NCS ] IspMonoCamera.cpp:406 returnFrameBuffer() Buffer[6] already returned

17:54:37.370OsSdkerror getting shared memory region, memory type: FaceTracker, failed with Status(-1, EX_SECURITY): 'requested FaceTracker data without permission'

17:54:37.370FaceTrackingClientInterfaceOSSDK::Tracking::Face->getState() failed

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

yankijp
Honored Guest

Just a heads up I did get the face tracking permission pop up when trying it. So the errors are there with that. The Aura APK works fine.