cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Quest - open game page in Store app

Lukas_1
Honored Guest
Hello,

Is there any way to open my game page in Store app (Oculus Quest) using native API or some method from OculusVR/Online susbystem plugin in UE4? Or maybe is there any URL (something like oculus://open-my-game-in-store-app) which can open Store app?
I would like to encourage players to rate my game and add review so such feature would be super useful for me.
I'm using Unreal Engine 4.24.3 with Oculus VR 1.36 plugin and Online Subsystem Oculus 1.32.
1 REPLY 1

Cain_Bloodbane
Adventurer
I would like to know this as well. I am using Unity, and have found a way to launch other installed apps. But interacting with the Oculus Store from the app, either for showing a games page or maybe even for getting some images for the game, would be really useful for me.

So far I have made a native Android app that I use as a plugin in my Unity app, which helps me get the icons from other apps. But those icons are pretty simple and especially Unreal Engine apps seem to usually just get some default Unity Engine icon instead of a game / app specific icon.

I am guessing such an Android plugin is needed to be able to do something like this, but still hard to know what it can be used for. I know with the Google Play Store there are ways of making it open store pages for specific apps.