cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to do to support DK2 in UDK?

IllusionWeaver6
Explorer
Hi guys,

Quick question : what needs to be done in order to get a UDK demo working fine on DK1 working on DK2?
49 REPLIES 49

bwort110
Honored Guest
a shame for epic.

theregoes2
Protege
Anyone talking to Epic about this? Seems like the ball is in their court.

brunomartelli
Explorer
Whats the latest news anyone??????

finchy911
Honored Guest
May I add to the flood of developers that want to use UDK with the DK2. I got the Oculus UDK (Sept-2013 edition) to display through the HMD with a little tweaking but I couldn't use the head tracking which was deflating to say the least. Even more disappointing is that in the latest UDK release there doesnt even seem to be any support for stereoscopic which to my mind says that they aren't supporting the Oculus any more :cry:

brunomartelli
Explorer
i am getting my hardcore programmers to look into getting the tracking to work

Aloys
Explorer
Have the Epic guys *officially* stopped supporting UDK or not?
At this point it would sound pretty safe to say that all their ressources are behind UE4.

xxmuddlesxx
Honored Guest
unbelievable... I bought this thing with the intention of study. Computer Games Development, LM110, University of Limerick (along side the usual usual pet projects as a general enthusiast) If epic won't integrate the DK2 with the UDK then simple solution, I won't be using it. Come on epic!!!! you suck otherwise..
not to derail the topic but people are certain there isn't a workaround?

finchy911
Honored Guest
"brunomartelli" wrote:
i am getting my hardcore programmers to look into getting the tracking to work

😄 :mrgreen: If you guys pull it off please do let me know, I would be very interested in that breakthrough!

brunomartelli
Explorer
LIKE 😄

Ghostship
Explorer
Same here, I have lots of people screaming our for ghostship DK2 support. DIY sounds good, you have my support if you need it 🙂