yunalus.jpg

Description

This is an app just to watch YunaChan on the Oculus Rift
Please launch FullScreen

-------How to Control -----------------------------
Keyboard:

A,S,W,D ( Arrows Key ) Move around
Left Shift key Dash when pressing move keys
*Right poop key Reload menu *(seems broken)

Space Show Oculus HUD infos
PageUp, PageDown FOV Value up and down
*F2 FOV Default Value

F11 FullScreen ON,OFF
ESC Quit

Mouse :
Look around

----Download links------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows:[Ocufes version]
http://download.illusion.jp/download/free/dl4.cgi?dlname=Yunalus_Win.zip&count=Yunalus_Win

Mac OSX:[Ocufes version]
http://download.illusion.jp/download/free/dl4.cgi?dlname=Yunalus_Mac.zip&count=Yunalus_Mac
65 REPLIES 65

Ganjaroach
Explorer

AnotherAtreyu
Protege
"ganjaroach" wrote:
Do you have the latest version installed? The version in my video was removed but its http://dl.illusion.jp/download/ocufes/Yunalus_win.zip. Its a little bit more adult then the one on the front page.

I have it but I think I only tried switching in the other version, I will try again this evening. Thanks. 🙂
“If you are willing to look at another person’s behavior toward you as a reflection of the state of their relationship with themselves rather than a statement about your value as a person, then you will, over a period of time cease to react at all.” (~I really gotta remember this shiz~) ― Yogi Bhajan

fkkcloud
Honored Guest
Mac version says "it may be damaged"?
How would I launch this properly in Mac?

Need help!:)

vramon
Honored Guest
I'm also getting that error on my mac. Could you please take a look at rebuilding the mac version?

oplet
Honored Guest
PLS PLS PLS PLS MAKE MORE. Full game plox would buy.

YUNAYUNA_IVR
Honored Guest
Oculus + Novint Falcon + TENGA + Yunalus = the Future

ike_131111vrtenga03.jpg

Japanese Site
http://nlab.itmedia.co.jp/nl/articles/1311/11/news117.html

Roaster
Rising Star
From the Japanese site, translated ... "Combination head mound display as "Oculus Rift", 3D touch interface and "Novint Falcon", you know for men adult toy the "TENGA", can taste the feeling of being me chewy the chikuwa girls though, virtual reality of dream But it was developed.

The screen of the Oculus Rift, I am running up and down the chewy girl of CG is inserted into the TENGA the fish paste. On the other hand, TENGA genuine is attached to the tip of the "Novint Falcon", a mechanism which moves up and down in conjunction with the movement of the screen. Is not it's easy to see why the other if the man of intuition, if you lie in bed wearing the Oculus Rift now, can taste like is willing to chewy the chikuwa really girl totally (※) mood! ! ! Virtual hurray! As a result of giving the technology transformation This is it!"

Fish paste? Really, try raw salmon.
i7-5820K @ 4.2Ghz, water cooled, Asus X99-Pro USB 3.1, 48 Gb DDR4 2400, Samsung 950 pro M.2 SSD, GTX 980 Ti SC, 750w psu

YUNAYUNA_IVR
Honored Guest
"Roaster" wrote:
From the Japanese site, translated ... "Combination head mound display as "Oculus Rift", 3D touch interface and "Novint Falcon", you know for men adult toy the "TENGA", can taste the feeling of being me chewy the chikuwa girls though, virtual reality of dream But it was developed.

The screen of the Oculus Rift, I am running up and down the chewy girl of CG is inserted into the TENGA the fish paste. On the other hand, TENGA genuine is attached to the tip of the "Novint Falcon", a mechanism which moves up and down in conjunction with the movement of the screen. Is not it's easy to see why the other if the man of intuition, if you lie in bed wearing the Oculus Rift now, can taste like is willing to chewy the chikuwa really girl totally (※) mood! ! ! Virtual hurray! As a result of giving the technology transformation This is it!"

Fish paste? Really, try raw salmon.

//------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fish paste -> chikuwa
chikuwa is japanese food

Roaster
Rising Star
10-4
... if you lie in bed w/ Oculus Rift, you can taste (like is willing to chewey) the fish paste of real girl who's totally in the mood?
Totally VR
i7-5820K @ 4.2Ghz, water cooled, Asus X99-Pro USB 3.1, 48 Gb DDR4 2400, Samsung 950 pro M.2 SSD, GTX 980 Ti SC, 750w psu

Anonymous
Not applicable
Last post is scary O_O