cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AFFECTED - The Horror Experience (DK2 - Runtime 0.7+)

mpaul0055
Honored Guest

WARNING JUMP SCARES

Format: PC ONLY (Mac Release Soon)
Version: v1.53
Controls: Xbox 360 Controller - Keyboard and mouse

v1.60 (Runtime 0.7+) Updates
Runtime 0.7+ Compatible
New Colour Grading
Bug Fixes
Performance Improvement

v1.54 (SDK4.2) Updates
Modifications to the Manor layout + extra scares.
Manor Bug Fixes
SSAO Disabled due to performance and artefact issues
Colour Correction
Download Here: v1.54 DX11 & D3D9 http://www.fallenplanetstudios.com/?page_id=347
PayPal Donation: mpaul0055@aol.com 😉

:!: Ive found that Affected works best in Extended mode for most users :!:

v1.50 Additions
DK2 Support
Calibration Screen
Many New Scares with Random Scare Generation
Asylum Re-skinned
Additional Music & SFX

Known Bugs:
Fade into walls 50% working
Transition fades cause banding

24/10/2014 UPDATE: Affected 1.5 is now released! Thanks for your support everyone, its really appreciated and keeps us little devs going.

I will be announcing Affected 2 in the coming months which will utilize the Unreal Engine.

If any of you guys have a spare moment to vote for Affected on the share platform it would be greatly appreciated. Any extra viability is always great 😄
https://share.oculus.com/app/affected-- ... 9474283800

UPDATE: Just wanted to pop by and say a BIG THANKS to everyone for all the support and kind words. Its been a bit of a whirlwind the past few weeks with emails flying in left right and center, let alone my day to day job being quite demanding the past week.

Affected - The Horror Experience is not your average horror game. Designed specifically with the Oculus Rift in mind, you are transported to three different terrifying scenarios.There are no keys to find, pieces of paper to locate or mazes to get lost in, think of it as a modern day haunted house.

I really hope you enjoy the experience and if you feel like donating, then any amount would be appreciated to help fund my Unity Pro licence. It would also go towards the blood, sweat and tears that where poured into this development :ugeek: . Details can be found on the Fallen Planet Website.

Get In Touch: MP@fallenplanetstudios.com

For more information on Affected visit http://www.fallenplanetstudios.com
366 REPLIES 366

KevinLongtime
Heroic Explorer
Win 10, GTX 970 and DK1...also no jidder. Runs extremely smooth.

magicarpet
Explorer
Hi, any news about Affected on CV1?

JaggerWolf
Expert Protege
They just made an announcement today on their facebook page - They have been busy getting "The Manor" onto the Samsung gear - They also said they are working for Q2 release of "The Cabin"

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Percy1983
Superstar
Would love to be able to play this on my CV1 when it arrives, happy to pay for it if needed.
Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 + 16GB RAM 1866mhz + i5-3570K at 4.5Ghz + Coolermaster Nepton 140XL cooler Sapphire 8GB RX 580 Nitro+ 256Gb SDD Samsung Evo 850 +3x2TB in raid 0 with 64GB SSD cache Thermaltake Level 10 GT Snow Edition + Toughpower 875w

GameDev
Explorer
Is it possible to get this to work with CV1? Would i be able to run old DK2 games with Cv1? or do the games need to be updated first?

JaggerWolf
Expert Protege
Last I heard from the - They are still polishing "The Manor" for the Samsung - Then will be moving on to getting "The Cabin" up to speed - No word if they plan on updating the original for the newest SDK....but we can hope 🙂 There is also a "SDK Switcher" that works great that allows you to play the newer 1.3 stuff....as well as the older stuff on your DK2 - doubt the switcher will work on the CV1 but who knows.

GameDev
Explorer
@JaggerWolf okay thank you for letting me know.