cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anti Aliasing

lockwood1987
Honored Guest
hi quite new to vr/oculus been using my quest 2 with a link cable. iv had trouble with few game being a bit laggy so tried messing with some setting within quest 2 while linked up. go to setting and then graphics  where it says about anti aliasing and there is a button but wont let me switch it off only tried to turn off as it says it cost on performance so was hoping would help but as said when pressed don't do nothing any help would be great 
thanks 
also left my laptop spec incase it more likely to do with my laptop as i know it not the best and not so much setting  

Technical specifications for LENOVO Legion 5Pi 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Intel® Core™ i5, GTX 1650 Ti, 512 GB SSD

OVERVIEW
TypeGaming laptop
Operating systemWindows 10 (64-bit)
PERFORMANCE
Processor- Intel® Core™ i5-10300H Processor
- Quad-core
- 2.5 GHz / 4.5 GHz
- 8 MB cache
RAM16 GB DRR4 (2933 MHz)
Graphics card- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti
- 4 GB
Storage512 GB SSD
SCREEN
TouchscreenNo
Screen size15.6"
Screen typeIPS LCD
ResolutionFull HD 1920 x 1080p
Screen features- 144 Hz display
- 300 nits
3 REPLIES 3

PITTCANNA
Visionary
Really with that set up anti aliasing is not going to help with stutter and lag.

Your better scaling back render scale, by default is 1.0, try it at .8.  The quest 2 needs to render at 4k resolution if not a bit higher to fill the lcd panel,  there is no way a gtx 1650 4gb card can hang at this resolution.

lockwood1987
Honored Guest
thank u

Cpt_Crunch
Explorer

You brushed the actual issue off, I still cant turn off anti aliasing or render layers. The switches dont move when you click them